Meet Stephanie Harper.
Stephanie is a writer, a wife, a mother an outdoor enthusiast and a lifelong learner. You can learn more about Stephanie on her website at Raising Kids Wild.
You can listen to our interview right here and check out our show notes below.
- 1:30 Raising Kids Wild started as a way to help her friends get outdoors with their children.
- 3:00: “We’re a blended-multicultural family,” Stephane with @RaisingKidsWild talks about being the mother of 4 on the @hikelikeawoman podcast
- 4:00: Stephanie’s #1 tip.
- 7:50: Real failure sets in in your 30’s. Listen to learn why.
- 10:30: If Stephanie accidentally grabs your child it’s not because she’s a kidnapper, it’s just because she’s a Mom of 4 trying to keep her children together.
- 13:00: The disgusting things we do as outdoor mothers.
- 16:14: The truth about bribing kids on hikes.
- 17:17: A shout-out to walking tacos.
- 19:00: Reflections on her own childhood.
- Find Stephanie here: Raising Kids Wild
- Learn more about Hike Like A Woman here
- Subscribe to the Hike Like A Woman Podcast here
- Brands Mentioned: #outfam twitter chat, Annie’s Organic Chili (<- this is an affiliate link, ya know…just in case you want to buy canned chili from Amazon 😉
- Book Mentioned: All Souls Trilogy by Debra Harkness (<- another affiliate link just in case vampires and witches are your thing)
Today’s show is sponsored by the 365 Mile Challenge. Join me there…preorder starts December 26th. Let’s make 2017 epic! Our website with more information is coming soon, hopefully today. Stay tuned for details!