Meet Kate Blazar.
Kate is the founder of Animosa, a start-up founded by a team of outdoor women with the goal to provide gear for women adventurers.
Check out my interview with her right here.
But…if you don’t have time to listen to the entire show right now here are the show notes. Or if you want to skip ahead to a certain section just forward to the numbers below.
- 4:30: Kate’s team shares her passion for being outdoors and traveling
- 9:30: what working in the non-profit world taught Kate about leadership
- 16:45: Animosa Go With Your Flow pack being put to the test in Nepal
- 21:00: Why you need a stand up paddle board board
- 24:00: The Future of Life Edward O. Wilson helped Kate make the connection between empowering women and stewardship of our planet.
- 29:39-31:32: Why environmental responsibility is core to Kate’s life and business.
- 36:45: Never lose sight of the fact that you are a worthy, capable, lovable person with the capacity to make a difference in the world.
- You can find Kate here: www.animosa.co
- Learn more about the Hike Like A Woman Podcast here.
- Subscribe to the Hike Like A Woman Podcast on iTunes here.
- Brands Mentioned: Animosa
- Book Mentioned: The Future of Life Edward O. Wilson