Meet Kristen Lummis.
Kristin is a wife, mom, skier,
You can listen to our interview right here and check out our show notes below.
- 1:30 “You know Mom, I knew you’d never start that blog.”
- 2:20 You have to be brave to be a mom, not just a ski mom.
- 4:00 What a cancer diagnosis feels like and being an advocate for families with cancer.
- 8:00 Hiking as therapy
- 9:20: Why she loves Snowmass.
- 11:00: Kristen made every mistake when skiing with her young children.
- 14:28: Why skiing is joyful.
- 16:00: Save money by skiing on your local hill and avoiding the famous destination resorts
- 18:00 A shout-out to Michelle Obama and why she should go ski with Kristen in Colorado.
- 21:00: Chapstick, hand warmers and snacks. Everything a brave ski mom needs in her pocket.
- 21:30: A shout-out to Rice A Roni, it’s what’s for dinner!
- 24:00: What Kristen would have told her 12-year-old self
- You can find Kristen here: www.braveskimom.com
- Book Mentioned: L’Affaire by Diane Johnson (this is an affiliate link)
- Ski Resorts Mentioned: Powderhorn Mountain Resort, Snowmass