Meet Kristen Lummis.
Kristin is a wife, mom, skier,
You can listen to our interview right here and check out our show notes below.
- 1:30 “You know Mom, I knew you’d never start that blog.”
- 2:20 You have to be brave to be a mom, not just a ski mom.
- 4:00 What a cancer diagnosis feels like and being an advocate for families with cancer.
- 8:00 Hiking as therapy
- 9:20: Why she loves Snowmass.
- 11:00: Kristen made every mistake when skiing with her young children.
- 14:28: Why skiing is joyful.
- 16:00: Save money by skiing on your local hill and avoiding the famous destination resorts
- 18:00 A shout-out to Michelle Obama and why she should go ski with Kristen in Colorado.
- 21:00: Chapstick, hand warmers and snacks. Everything a brave ski mom needs in her pocket.
- 21:30: A shout-out to Rice A Roni, it’s what’s for dinner!
- 24:00: What Kristen would have told her 12-year-old self
- You can find Kristen here: www.braveskimom.com
- Book Mentioned: L’Affaire by Diane Johnson (this is an affiliate link)
- Ski Resorts Mentioned: Powderhorn Mountain Resort, Snowmass
Do you know that we have a weekly newsletter? Well, we do and it’s rad. We consolidate all of our current giveaways into one convenient place, highlight the adventures of our readers, and give you the latest behind the scenes here at HLAW Headquarters.
We’re now sending our newsletter out every Sunday…so if you’d like to hear from us once/week (except this week because we’re taking a little holiday break) click this link to sign up.