Meet Steph Jagger.
Steph is a life coach, an author and a woman who worked her way up the corporate ladder just to come down and embrace a life of adventure. You can read Steph’s new book Unbound: A Story of Snow and Self Discovery which releases on January 24th and learn more about her at stephjagger.com.
You can listen to the show here and check out our show notes below.
Enjoy the show.
- 05:45 Goal-setting tips
- 8:30 Blizzard of Oz and a journey of self-discovery
- 11:45 How are you going to chose to be seen in a world with a balance of masculine and feminine identity.
- 14:00 On being a woman alone and traveling
- 15:00 The chocolate, wine and steaks in Bariloche, Argentina (Rebecca & Steph reminisce)
- 20:00 Navigating the dance of creativity
- 27:00 The significance of the family hand-me-down blue mittens and skiing with her Dad
- 29:00 On being the youngest of 4 kids
- You can find Steph here: www.stephjagger.com
- Subscribe to the Hike Like A Woman Podcast here
- Book Mentioned: Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed
(note: this post contains affiliate links, shop away…the few pennies that we earn from affiliates help fund our Ambassador program)
Today’s show is sponsored by the 365-mile challenge. If you’re looking for a way to get outdoors and move for 365 miles in 2017 this event is for you. I hope you’ll join me and make 2017 healthy and fun by participating. You can learn more at www.365milechallenge.org. A shout-out to our sponsors, GCI Outdoor and MyMayu!
If you enjoyed today’s show and want to learn more head on over to www.hikelikeawoman.net/podcast. Be sure to subscribe on stitcher, iTunes or SoundCloud so you never miss an episode. Be sure to leave us an honest review on iTunes to help others find the show.