Karo is a Polish hiker currently living in Germany.
Karo is a backpacker, an educator in the online outdoor community and she is passionate about connecting people with the outdoors and teaching them skills and knowledge.
Karo’s motto is, “old paths – new adventures.” I think you will find her inspiring and fun and discover a new source for outdoor information on her website.
You can find her at http://trailmaiden.com/.
Enjoy the show!
- 2:00 Hiking West of Berlin on the Witches Trail.
- 6:00 The Sunday culture of taking a walk and meeting family and friends in a park.
- 11:00 The most popular question Karo is asked, “how to reduce my load.”
- 16:00 Karo’s most challenging hike (and mistaking a tree for the shelter)
- 18:45 Hiking through a knee injury and preventing future knee injuries
- 29:00 I’d tell my 12-year-old self to read a little bit more about tattoo’s before getting your first tattoo.
You can find Karo here: http://trailmaiden.com/
Today’s show is sponsored by Audible. If I’m not listening to a podcast, I’m listening to an audiobook.
I devour audiobooks while I drive my car to and from interesting hiking destinations, clean my house, fix dinner, do the dishes, fold laundry and workout. There are so many good books that I want to read and I feel a lot more productive when I can multi-task by listening as I work.