Kirsten is an adventure Mama living in Crested Butte Colorado. She admits that her outdoor adventures don’t look perfect but that’s what makes them adventures.
You can find Kirsten on her website at The Adventure Mama.
Enjoy our conversation.
- 3:00 Why she chose a mountain life over city life.
- 9:00 “Just start small…just get out”
- 14:00 How her background in outdoor education translates into motherhood.
- 18:00 A backcountry ski adventure with an 8-month-old and a group of friends.
- 26:00 When ski turns feel like dancing.
- 32:00 What Kirsten would tell her 12-year-old self.
Today’s show is sponsored by Audible. If I’m not listening to a podcast, I’m listening to an audiobook.
I devour audiobooks while I drive my car to and from interesting hiking destinations, clean my house, fix dinner, do the dishes, fold laundry and workout. There are so many good books that I want to read and I feel a lot more productive when I can multi-task by listening as I work.