Chandi is an author, adventurer, solo female traveler and a teacher.
Her book, Return To Glow was recently published and I think you’re going to enjoy our conversation.
You can find Chandi on her website, Paradise of Exiles.
Enjoy the show.
- 7:00 The Via Francigena in Italy.
- 13:00 Learning to step away from the pain of a divorce and finding resilience.
- 1600: A scary encounter in Italy.
- 20:00 Why Chandi writes in journals.
- 23:00 Who Chandi would hike with if she could.
- 25:00 Chandi would tell her 12-year-old self to not pay attention to boys, read about women explorers, find a strong female mentor and choose activities that will empower you.
- 28:00 A shout-out to Brene Brown
Today’s show is sponsored by Audible. If I’m not listening to a podcast, I’m listening to an audiobook.
I devour audiobooks while I drive my car to and from interesting hiking destinations, clean my house, fix dinner, do the dishes, fold laundry and workout. There are so many good books that I want to read and I feel a lot more productive when I can multi-task by listening as I work.