Hanna is a down-to-earth outdoor Mom who is fun, adventurous and navigating life as a new Mom. She’s also part of our 365 Mile Challenge.
Today we chat about life and Hanna’s badass Russian heritage.
I hope you enjoy our conversation.
- 8:00 The frustration of pregnancy
- 13:00 The 365 Mile Challenge
- 15:00 The HIB 30
- 17:30 On her Grandfather’s mountaineering history and what it meant to her childhood
- 21:30 On her parents coming to the United States in the 1980’s from Russia as political refugees.
- 23:50 On why she always has Advil in her pack
- 25:00 “Don’t worry, everything’s gonna be okay.”
- 26:00 The perfect Outdoor Mom photo
Places Mentioned: Battle Road Trail
Books Mentioned: Master & Margarita. This is an Amazon affiliate link. You can help support the podcast by shopping through our Amazon links!
Today’s show is sponsored by Audible. If I’m not listening to a podcast, I’m listening to an audiobook.
I devour audiobooks while I drive my car to and from interesting hiking destinations, clean my house, fix dinner, do the dishes, fold laundry and workout. There are so many good books that I want to read and I feel a lot more productive when I can multi-task by listening as I work.