Meet Diane Vukovic.
Diane is an American woman who left the United States to make her home in Serbia.
She’s raising a young daughter and navigating the world of handicap-accessible outdoor adventures with her partner.
Diane is a vegan, a hitchhiker, a mother and a blogger and you can learn more about her on her website, momgoescamping.com
I loved our conversation and I think you’re going to as well.
Enjoy the show!
- 6:00 On Diane’s big plans for the future.
- 12:00 On camping with a 3-year-old child and why it was easier than everyday life in the city.
- 16:30 Hitchhiking to trailheads with her daughter.
- 20:00 Learning to trust people actually makes us safer.
- 23:00 The education that you can learn while hitchhiking.
- 33:00 On adventuring with a disabled partner.
- 39:00 On teaching her child to act with kindness instead of anger.
Sponsors & Such:
Every Saturday you can tune in for a new interview with an inspiring outdoor woman.
To listen to the show on iTunes click here.
To listen to the show on Stitcher click here.
To listen to the show on Libsyn click here.
To listen to the show on YouTube click here.
The Hike Like A Woman Podcast is sponsored by Audible! I love listening to audiobooks when I’m driving to and from trailheads, cleaning my house, and working out. You can support the show and get to download a free book when you sign up for a 30-day trial to Audible by clicking this link. Enjoy!
I LOVE talking to Hike Like A Woman readers. If you would like to be a guest on a future show sign up for an interview here. In the comments section drop me a little note telling me your outdoor story.
To listen and subscribe to the podcast head to Libsyn, iTunes, & Stitcher and you’re always welcome to subscribe to our newsletter for podcast news and information.