Do you ever feel like an imposter?
Do you ever scroll through your Instagram feed and think, “wow, there’s so much epic beauty and badassery in the outdoor community…there’s no way that I could ever measure up.”
Well, you’re not the only one.
Today on the show we’re talking about Imposter Syndrome and how those little micro adventures may not be epic but they are still worth it and worthy of a social media share.
Plus…I also interview my 4-year-old on the show today where he confesses that he hates going outdoors in the winter. Boo!
Thanks for inspiring today’s show, Mary In The Mountains 🙂
Sponsors & Such:
Every Saturday you can tune in for a new show.
- To listen to the show on iTunes click here.
- To listen to the show on Stitcher click here.
- To listen to the show on Libsyn click here.
- To listen to the show on YouTube click here.
- And to check out the show notes, photos and all sorts of cool stuff of all of our previous guests by clicking right here.
The Hike Like A Woman Podcast is sponsored by Audible! I love listening to audiobooks when I’m driving to and from trailheads, cleaning my house, and working out. You can support the show and get to download a free book when you sign up for a 30-day trial to Audible by clicking this link. Enjoy!