Jaime is a hiker, an entrepreneur and founder of the clothing company, Hike It Off.
She’s also amazing.
Today on the show we talk about a hiking accident that changed her life and completely altered the direction it was headed.
Enjoy the show!
Find Jaime here: http://hikeitoffclothing.com/
Sponsors & Such:
Every Saturday you can tune in for a new show.
- To listen to the show on iTunes click here.
- To listen to the show on Stitcher click here.
- To listen to the show on Libsyn click here.
- To listen to the show on YouTube click here.
- And to check out the show notes, photos and all sorts of cool stuff of all of our previous guests by clicking right here.
The Hike Like A Woman Podcast is sponsored by Audible! I love listening to audiobooks when I’m driving to and from trailheads, cleaning my house, and working out. You can support the show and get to download a free book when you sign up for a 30-day trial to Audible by clicking this link. Enjoy!
Join the Challenge!
Our 30 Days To Better Hiking Challenge starts on October 1st. Registration is now OPEN! Click here to learn more.