It’s that time of year.
Snowflakes are falling.
Halloween decorations are still up…
Oh wait, is that just my house?
Nonetheless, we’re getting a head start on the holidays here so our staff can take a nice chunk of holiday time off to spend with friends and family.
We’re super excited to share our holiday gift guide with you today.
In it you’ll find a few of our top picks from women on our Ambassador team.
Here’s what I recommend you do with it, download and print it and hand it to your husband, partner, parents, grandparents, kids, whoever.
Or you can always forward it on too.
And it’ll save trees, and paper, and printer ink.
Maybe that’s a better option.
As always, thank you so much for shopping through the affiliate links on our gift guide. Doing so helps keep things like our podcast, digital magazine, Ambassador program, local hikes and so much more FREE for you and affiliate earnings help offset so many of the costs associated with our growing website.
While we appreciate the few bucks we make through affiliate earnings we’re also huge fans and advocates of shopping local so perhaps you’ll be able to find a thing or two on this list at your favorite local outdoor retailer.
Don’t feel like clicking through the document?
No worries, here’s what we recommend:
- REI Quarterdome tent
- Mountain Hardware Pillow Drift Beanie
- Hydroflask Food Flask
- Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket
- Patagonia Nano Air Jacket
- Anything from this shop (<<–shameless plug)
- Ultimate Survival Technologies Para Hatchet Combo
- Adventure Medical Kits Moleskin
- Mallow Me Hammock Straps
- Thermarest Ridgelight SolRest
- Craft Wool Comfort Long Underwear Bottoms
- The North Face Wool Top
- Collapsible Dog Bowl
- Go Life Gear Pet Waterbottle
- Oboz Bridger Hiking Boots (–>>.check out a review here)
- Oboz Sapphire Hiking Boots (–>>check out a review + giveaway here)
- Banana Saver (a #teamHLAW favorite when hiking along the CDT)
- VSSL First-Aid kit
- Tubbs Frontier Snowshoes
- Thule Women’s Stir 35L pack (–>> check out a review here)
- SPOT Gen 3 (or a Garmin inReach <<–HLAW founder Rebecca’s favorite)
- Osprey Hydraulics LT Reservoir
- LuminAid Packlite Spectra USB
- FitSock light hiker crew
You can also access the gift guide via PDF here, just click the image below.
p.s. A mega big thank you to Annie for her hard work putting this together. I’m telling ya, HLAW is the heart, soul, humor, and backbone behind HLAW and we’re forever thankful for her.
Looking for more gift guides? Check out a few of these from some of our favorite outdoor family bloggers.