It’s one of those rare moments when I turn the podcast microphone over to Jill, Lorna and Annie for their wacky, weird and crazy show, Shenanigans!
(and the crowd goes wild!)
Today we’re super excited to have Milka on the show all the way from Kenya!
We heart you Milka and we’re so excited to talk to you today.
Enjoy the show!
- “She’s busier than a one-legged woman in a butt-kicking contest.”
- “Shenanigans is not responsible for the bladder leakage that may follow.”
- “Where I come from we’d give you a nickname and it’d be like Mo.”
- “Buffaloes” “Elephants” “Oh no,” <<–Jill
- “I will never complain about running into a moose again.”
- “Geesh, Annie only has to worry about mosquitos when she goes hiking.”
- “People don’t talk about Kenya as a hikers paradise but I really think it is.”
- Hiking in Kenya.
- The challenges of gearing up.
- Kilimanjaro (ie Mount K) & Mount Kenya
Sponsors & Such
This podcast isn’t sponsored by anyone but it should be because it’s super polished and professional, am I right?
Stay tuned because we have an episode with Stephanie coming up soon!