Way back in February I was laid up for a few weeks with an unexpected surgery.
Naturally, I had to binge watch Season 29 of The Amazing Race.
While watching the show I was instantly inspired by Becca Droz. She had two braids and a permanent smile on her face for the entire race.
What’s not to like?
But, the more I learned about Becca the more I realized that I needed to have her on the podcast because I believe that she can inspire the masses.
So, I shot her an email, she obliged and I’m super stoked to share her interview with her today.
I hope you enjoy our conversation! Just click play below to listen:
- 7:30 Being on The Amazing Race with a complete stranger as a partner
- 10:30 The hardest parts of The Amazing Race
- 17:00 On climbing
- 12:00 Who inspires Becca
- 25:00 The importance of solo adventure
- 30:00 Becca beatboxes for us!
- 35:00 Funstoppables
- 41:00 Beat Box Gone Wild
Find Becca here:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/becca_beatbox
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/beccadrozTAR29/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/beccadroz?lang=en
- Funstoppables: https://www.funstoppables.com/
Today’s show was funded by the Hike Like A Woman members. To support the show join our Patreon community. Learn more here: https://www.patreon.com/hikelikeawoman
If you haven’t joined our newsletter list be sure to check it out by clicking this link.