Note: Keen provided samples to us at no charge in order to review. All thoughts and opinions are our own.
For me if my feet aren’t happy, then I’m not happy. Finding a good pair of boots can be a little bit of challenge sometimes. Ambassador Lori reviewed the Keen Terradora Evo Mid hiking boot. Read below to see what she thought.
Hikers are the most important gear you will need for your hiking/walking trek’s. For me style, cost and longevity are also on top of my list when shopping for a new boot.
When I received my Keen Terradora Evo Mid hikers in Sky Diver/Little Boy Blue I couldn’t wait to put them to the test. I wore them only for a few minutes in the house before taking them outdoors. My initial thought was, comfort and oh so pretty.
I have tested these boots in the rain, mud, on slippery roots, large un-stable rocks and little loose ones. I have tested them on long days with high kilometers.
• Comfort–These boots come with gel insoles built right in and cushioned sides making them very comfortable on your very first hike or hiking many days in a row.
• Traction–Evo’s have amazing traction that keeps you safe on the trail when ascending or descending. I felt confident on slippery rocks, roots and loose shale.
• Ankle Support–The Evo’s keep your ankle secure and in place. With the cushioned sides I can tie them tight which helps keep the boots securely in place preventing slippage/blisters.
• Lightweight–I find the Terradora Evo Mid’s lightweight yet durable. They can carry me and my load; yet I didn’t feel the boots were heavy. They also dry very quickly which is handy if you are taking them on a multi-day adventure.
• Cost–They retail for $200.00 Canadian ($160.00 American) which I feel is fair for a good hiker.
• Style–I got many compliments on the trail when wearing my Keen Terradora Mid’s. They come in three different colors (Frost Grey & Black) but I liked the Sky Diver Little Boy Blue.
• Breathable-When wearing these boots my feet were at a comfortable temperature and being breathable there was no odor.
View this post on Instagram
Ooooh boy all these fall photos are sure making us feel comfy. Thanks for sharing @etchedinbliss, @hikingforthescaredycat, & @tamis.trippin! 🍂🍁🍃 _______________________ Have you ventured out to see any fall colors yet? #hikelikeawoman #teamHLAW #nature #forceofnature #outdoorwomen #keepitwild #takeahike
The Keen Terradora Evo Mid’s are designed for a women’s foot. I enjoyed putting these boots to the test. If you are an active person and looking for a boot that will be a good fit then consider Keen’s Evo Mid Hikers, they are sturdy, made well, good looking and a great investment. Treat yourself to these awesome boots. Your feet will love you!