Drop us a line if:
- You’re an outdoor gear company or brand looking to get your goods into the hands of some kick ass gear testers.
- You’re a fan of the blog and you’d like to give a shout-out to a particular Ambassador.
- You hate the blog, you’re tired of reading our typos and need to vent.
- You want to partner on a project that supports, promotes and loves women in the outdoors.
- You have an idea to make HLAW bigger and better.
- You have a story idea or want to have your story heard.
- You know an inspiring woman who we should interview.
- You just want to say “hi.”
- The easiest way to get in touch is to send an email to one of the following address.
- Our Ambassadors: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Editor: email@example.com
- Rebecca (Our Founder): firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also reach out on facebook or twitter.
- You can try a carrier pigeon if that’s your thing. Just send that pigeon to Laramie, Wyoming.
- You can fill out this nifty “contact us” form below.
A warning though…we get a lot of email and spend a lot of time playing outside, so please give us a few days to respond.
If it’s our Ambassador Program you’re interested in fill out this google form. We’ll be selecting a new Ambassador Team in August of 2017, but adding contributors to our website on a regular basis. This form and a guest post featuring a story that will inform, entertain or inspire will help you get your foot in the door to this amazing program.