How do you feel about fun?
Other rad ladies who love the outdoors?
Volunteering your time for a kickass organization?
Getting free gear to review?
If any of this sounds like you, we invite you to consider joining #TeamHLAW, the ladies behind the scenes who help make everything happen!
Check out who they are and their radness here.
They work with HLAW’s founder Rebecca and her staff to create content, drive an engaging social media presence, find partner organizations, and help foster the best community of women in the outdoors we can.
The 2018-2019 Ambassador Class will be the third class of Ambs to help support Rebecca and the HLAW vision.
Here’s what we’re looking for in our next group of leading ladies:
- You love the outdoors and you think it’s important for women to have a place in the outdoors
- You like being part of a community and working on a team. You know when to carry your weight and when and how to rely on your teammates for support, love, and really funny GIFs for encouragement.
- You’re easy going – we’re a group of ladies who do this in our spare time, in addition to our full-time jobs, motherhood, taking care of loved ones, etc. So, we’re looking for someone who can roll with the flow as we work around schedules and that thing called life. None of us are perfect, and that’s the best part about us!
- At the same time, you meet deadlines and take things seriously. HLAW has a huge audience and we want people who are committed to helping us provide the best community we can. That takes dedication and being a good team player by meeting deadlines.
- You want to contribute to women in the outdoor space – whether it’s through telling your own stories, telling the stories of others, or just helping make the whole thing run, you are passionate about being in the center driving space for women in the outdoors through our content and community space.
If these sound like you, WE WANT YOU!
If you want more info on who we are and our goals to see if you align, check out our Who We Are document.
If you’re ready and shouting from your tiptoes “ME! ME! ME!” then check out our easy online application here and submit your video entry by May 31st, 2018.
A group of #TeamHLAW will be reviewing the applications and making decisions on next year’s class by July 1st, 2018.
We’re looking forward to the great ideas and amazing fun next year’s class will bring!