Drop us a line if:
- You’re an outdoor gear company or brand looking to get your goods into the hands of some kick ass gear testers.
- You’re a fan of the blog and you’d like to give a shout-out to a particular Ambassador.
- You hate the blog, you’re tired of reading our typos and need to vent.
- You want to partner on a project that supports, promotes and loves women in the outdoors.
- You have an idea to make HLAW bigger and better.
- You have a story idea or want to have your story heard.
- You know an inspiring woman who we should interview.
- You just want to say “hi.”
- The easiest way to get in touch is to send an email to one of the following address.
- Our Staff: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also reach out on facebook or twitter.
- You can try a carrier pigeon if that’s your thing. Just send that pigeon to Laramie, Wyoming.
- You can fill out this nifty “contact us” form below.
A warning though…we get a lot of email and spend a lot of time playing outside, so please give us a few days to respond.
We also do not allow guest posting on our website and don’t do product reviews without financial compensation.
If it’s our Ambassador Program you’re interested in hang tight until spring of 2020 when we announce how to apply.