Name: Marianne Hoffman
Hometown: Kaysville, Utah – for now. Soon to be re-locating to Ecuador! (I’m so excited about exploring that beautiful country).
- Mother of 2 grown kids.
- Grandmother of 3 gorgeous granddaughters who share my love of hiking and adventure.
- Dog lover and owner of Durfey the labradoodle and Hokee the rescue mutt.
- Completed the Camino de Santiago in June 2016. (I highly recommend it!)
- Avid knitter and square foot gardener.
- Certified Master Food Preserver.
- Weekend road biker.
Here’s the truth: I’d rather be outside than inside any day of the week!
Find me here: